Friday 10 September 2010

Video Skills Audit

Storyboarding - To get better at this I must start to consider Mise en scene, camera angles and Filling the frame as well as all the other things to make the storyboard as detailed as possible so that I know exactly what is happening and when so that when filming no time will be wasted.

Actors, Performers and models. - I need to clearly tell them what I want from them, the kind of performance I want them to give and how to act out the scene. Discuss this with them and make sure they understand fully what I mean.

Reconnaissance - I need to clearly find locations, to go out and find them for myself and not just think of ideal spots To take into consideration any disturbances that may occur in that location. To think of implications of health and safety and check it in great detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment