Tuesday 8 February 2011

Filming for the music video

In terms of filming, I had to re-organise the location as Croome Court staff were un-helpful in terms of communication as to when we could and could not film. However when I had re organised the filming location of the band, I did most the filming as certain members of the group failed to turn up on time. I filmed almost all of the shots of the band minus a pan shot of them all, certain close ups of the drummer, and a shot of the guitarist and bass player. I also filmed almost all of the close ups of the singer, apart from a few which I made sure other members did, for fear of doing too much filming myself, and I filmed none of the shots of the dead girl as I had made sure this was left up to another individual in the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment